Clinicians: Login to the myGDX™ portal to order test kits and materials, download patient results, edit account information.
Setting up an account is simple. Licensed health care practitioners may begin the process of opening a free account here.
A comprehensive menu of our diagnostic tests, including test descriptions, specimen requirements and kit instructions.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE REMINDER:
Please note that our Shipping, Client Services, and Billing offices will be closed on Monday, September 1, 2014 for the Labor Day holiday. Please adhere to the following shipping schedule based on the color of your Federal Express label:
- If you have a PURPLE or ORANGE FedEx Overnight Billable stamp, please ship your kit by Thursday 8/28/14.
- If you have a GREY FedEx 2-Day Billable stamp, please ship your kit by Wednesday 8/27/14.
We will operate on a regular schedule again on Tuesday, September 2, 2014.
- August Webinar: "Leading the Evolution in Gut Health Assessment: An Upgrade to Advanced Stool Diagnosis " by Dr. Darryl Landis, MD, MBA
- Genova-Blog: "Fat and Pain–What's the Connection?" by Christine Stubbe, ND, FABNO
- NOTE: When ordering the IgE Mold test, it will be listed as Allergy Antibody* on the Order Menu.