GI Effects FAQs
- Will customers need new requisitions for their old kits?
Practitioners with a stock of kits will need to replace the
requisition forms and kit instructions, plus add the additional
collection materials from the upgrade packet.
- What should customers do with their stock of 2100 or 2105 kits?
If practitioners still have stock of 2100 and 2105, kits can be
upgraded by ordering the GI Effects Specimen Kit Upgrade.
- Will all the GI Effects Profiles be listed on one requisition?
No, there are two requisitions for the profiles:
- 2200 GI Effects Comprehensive Profile and 2205 Microbial
Ecology Profile will appear on one requisition with the billing options
- 2110 Mycology Profile and 2120 Chemistries Profile will appear
on one requisition with the billing options.
- What billing options are available for GI Effects Profiles?
- Bill Healthcare Practitioner Account
- Bill Medicare
- Bill Insurance: Bill Contracted Insurance
- Bill Insurance: EasyPay Program
- Bill Insurance: PrePay Advantage
- No Insurance Billing: Prepayment enclosed
- Does FedEx pick up the sample?
There are instructions in the GI Effects kits explaining how
to schedule a pick up from FedEx; either from the clinician
location or the patient location.(domestic only)
- What is the GI Effects Turn Around Time (TAT)?
Turn Around Time is 14 to 17 days
- How can clients access results?
The results will be available on the Genova Diagnostics website
www.gdx.net in the
Also, printed copies of the reports are mailed the same day; reports are delivered by normal
How Can We Help?
© 1998 - 2014 Genova Diagnostics (GDX)
This website is intended for educational purposes
only. It is not meant for use as diagnostic
information and is part of Genova Diagnostics'
communication with physicians and patients.