Genova's nutritional profiles are breaking new ground!
The NutrEval, and its subpanels, have been redesigned and reimagined to offer even greater clinical utility! Our nutritional profiles help practitioners identify root causes of dysfunction and treat clinical imbalances that are inhibiting optimal health. These advanced diagnostic tools provide a systems-based approach for clinicians to help their patients overcome chronic conditions and live a healthier life.
Click to view the full sample report
New product line features include:
- The Metabolic Analysis Profile is being renamed "Organic Acids" - with additional organic acids - including oxalates!
- Functional pillars with a built-in scoring system to guide therapy around needs for methylation support, toxic exposures, mitochondrial dysfunction, fatty acid imbalances, and oxidative stress
- Dynamic biochemical pathway charts to provide a clear understanding of how specific markers play a role in biochemistry
- Updated Interpretation-At-A-Glance pages providing educational information on nutrient function, causes and complications of deficiencies, and dietary sources
- Nutrient recommendations for key vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and digestive support based on a functional evaluation of important biomarkers
- Literature-cited, clinically valid support materials to aid in result interpretation
NutrEval is our most comprehensive functional and nutritional assessment including:
- Organic Acids - providing insight into nutritional cofactor needs, digestive issues, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter metabolism, detoxification, and now Oxalates!
- Oxidative Stress - indicating problems with antioxidant capacity and oxidative damage
- Amino Acids - essential and nonessential amino acids to indicate dietary intake, maldigestion or malabsorption, and amino acid metabolism - these can be assessed in either plasma or first morning void urine
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids - reflecting dietary intake and metabolism of fatty acids measured in RBC's to assess important fatty acid imbalances
- Nutrient & Toxic Elements - providing a window into short-term exposures to various toxins along with direct evaluation of key minerals
NutrEval Add-On Options
- Genomics - offers four important genetic variants - ApoE, MTHFR, COMT, and TNF-α for enhanced therapy personalization
- Vitamin D - direct serum measurement of 25-hydroxyvitamin D
Watch the Redesigned - Reimagined NutrEval Report Review:
Visit the Product Pages to Learn More:
Metabolomix + is a non-invasive, completely at-home collection with modular capabilities allowing clinicians to build their own nutritional assessment. The basic profile assesses Organic Acids, Amino Acids, and Oxidative Stress with the option to add-on blood-spot Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids, Urine Nutrient and Toxic Elements, and/or genomic SNPs!
Visit the Product Page to Learn More:
Stand-alone, NutrEval subpanel profiles are also available: