The ONE FMV nutritional test supports assessment of a patient's nutritional needs by identifying nutritional deficiencies that may be causative factor in complex chronic conditions.
What Is the ONE FMV Nutritional Test?
The ONE FMV is a nutritional test that includes select urine biomarkers to evaluate the functional need for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, digestive support, and amino acids.
The complete ONE FMV offers:
- Metabolic Analysis Markers (urine organic acids)
- Malabsorption and Dysbiosis Markers
- Malabsorption Markers
- Bacterial Dysbiosis Markers
- Yeast/Fungal Dysbiosis Markers
- Cellular Energy & Mitochondrial Metabolites
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Energy Metabolism
- Fatty Acid Metabolism
- Neurotransmitter Metabolites
- Vitamin Markers
- Tyrosine Metabolism
- Urine Amino Acid Analysis
- Nutritionally Essential Amino Acids
- Nonessential Protein Amino Acids
- Intermediary Metabolites
- Dietary Peptide Related Markers
- Oxidative Stress Analysis (urine biomarkers indicative of oxidative stress)
When Should the ONE FMV Be Considered?
Studies suggest that even a balanced diet may not provide all essential nutrients. The ONE FMV is designed to assist in the identification and management of nutritional deficiencies that may be the root cause of complex chronic conditions.
Common clinical indications for testing include:
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive Complaints
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
What Advantage Does ONE FMV Testing Offer Compared to Other Diagnostics?
Imbalanced or insufficient nutrients affect a wide range of body functions, producing symptoms that negatively affect the quality of life and, with some chronic conditions, may be considered the root cause. The ONE FMV nutritional test supports assessment of a patient's nutritional needs by identifying nutritional deficiencies that may be impacting patient symptoms.
The unique features of the ONE FMV report provide for easy interpretation and enhanced clinical utility:
- Results Overview Cover Page – provides the busy clinician with an immediate sense of patient areas requiring focus
- Suggested Supplement Schedule – provides personalized recommendations for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, digestive support, and amino acids
- Interpretation-At-A-Glance – provides patients with valuable information about the function of individual nutrients, causes and complications of their deficiencies, and their dietary sources
ONE FMV is part of an innovative line of nutritional tests:
NutrEval® FMV or NutrEval® Plasma – Genova's most comprehensive nutritional analysis (available with either urine or plasma amino acids), NutrEval is an advanced diagnostic tool designed to reveal nutritional deficiencies and evaluate the functional need for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients.
Metabolic Analysis Profile – assesses organic acids to evaluate functional need for nutrients.
Amino Acid Analysis – features either plasma or urine amino acids to evaluate the functional need for nutrients.
Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids – a panel of essential and non-essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.