Now available in a non-invasive option for your patients
The TRIAD Bloodspot Profile gives your patients an easy-to-use option to collect their specimens at home - no blood draw required! With simple finger sticks and an overnight urine collection, the TRIAD Bloodspot Profile gives you the same quantitative information as the TRIAD Profile.
Using the synergetic power of the Organix, Amino Acids, and Allergix IgG4 Food Antibodies testing, faster and more effective results are produced. Because targeted, individualized interventions based on the TRIAD Bloodspot Profile can be more cost-effective than simple protocol-based treatment plans, the TRIAD Bloodspot Profile represents real value.
- Organix Comprehensive Profile: Measures organic acid levels to reveal the nutritional and metabolic basis of patient symptoms, including anxiety, mood changes, and immune responses.
- Bloodspot Amino Acids 20 Profile: Determines essential amino acid imbalances that affect both physical and mental function.
- Allergix Bloodspot IgG4 Food Antibodies Profile: Measures the level of IgG4 reactions for 30 common foods.
The TRIAD Bloodspot Profile includes fully customized intervention guidelines (custom vitamin/mineral formulas, custom amino acid blends, and an online food reaction guide) so you can focus your interventions on the specific needs of each patient.
The TRIAD Bloodspot Profile allows simultaneous assessment of:
- Vitamin and mineral sufficiency
- Insufficiencies of carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant sufficiency
- Detoxification adequacy
- Functional status of B-vitamins
- Neurotransmitter metabolism
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency status
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency
- Specific markers of bacterial and yeast dysbiosis
- Essential amino acids sufficiency
- Food sensitivities
- Intestinal hyperpermeability
- Easy to implement in any practice
- Does not require venipuncture
- Easy enough that patients can complete at home
- Customized amino acid formulations based on your patient's specific test results
0400 - TRIAD™ Profile
Method: LC/MS-MS, HPLC, Spectrophotometry, EIA