The TRIAD Profile helps you target each patient's specific needs by integrating three powerful profiles (Organix, Amino Acids, and Allergix IgG Food Antibodies) into a single innovative tool offering customized intervention options.
Patients with similar symptoms can have remarkably different metabolic and nutritional needs. And patients with comparable laboratory results often exhibit widely divergent symptoms.
Three Integrated Profiles = One Fully Customized Solution
The logic behind the TRIAD Profile is simple. Clinicians, like you, told us that interventions based on Organix, Amino Acid, or Allergix IgG Food Antibodies testing produced excellent results. The TRIAD Profile uses the synergetic power of these three components to produce better results, faster. Because targeted, customized interventions based on the TRIAD Profile can be more cost effective than simple protocol-based treatment plans, the TRIAD Profile represents real value.
Only the TRIAD Profile includes fully customized intervention guidelines (custom vitamin/mineral formulas, custom amino acid blends, and a customized food rotation diet) so you can focus your interventions on the specific needs of each patient.
The TRIAD Profile allows simultaneous assessment of:
- Vitamin and mineral sufficiency
- Insufficiencies of carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant sufficiency
- Detoxification adequacy
- Functional status of B-vitamins
- Neurotransmitter metabolism
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency status
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency
- Specific markers of bacterial and yeast dysbiosis
- Essential amino acids sufficiency
- Food sensitivities
- Intestinal hyperpermeability
0400 - TRIAD™ Profile
Method: LC/MS-MS, HPLC, Spectrophotometry, EIA