The NutrEval, and its subpanels, have been redesigned and reimagined to offer even greater clinical utility! Our nutritional profiles help practitioners identify root causes of dysfunction and treat clinical imbalances that are inhibiting optimal health. The NutrEval is our most comprehensive functional and nutritional assessment including Organic Acids, Oxidative Stress, Amino Acids, Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids, and Nutrient & Toxic Elements. Customized nutrient recommendations for key vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and digestive support are based on a functional evaluation of important biomarkers.
New product line features include:
- Functional pillars with a built-in scoring system to guide therapy around needs for methylation support, toxic exposures, mitochondrial dysfunction, fatty acid imbalances, and oxidative stress
- Dynamic biochemical pathway charts to provide a clear understanding of how specific markers play a role in biochemistry
- Updated Interpretation-At-A-Glance pages providing educational information on nutrient function, causes and complications of deficiencies, and dietary sources
These advanced diagnostic tools provide a systems-based approach for clinicians to help their patients overcome chronic conditions and live a healthier life.
- Learn how to apply the new functional scoring system
- Discuss the interpretation and application of laboratory test results
- Review therapeutic support options
Michael Chapman, ND
Michael Chapman, N.D., is a licensed naturopathic physician who graduated from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. Upon graduation, he spent three years in private practice before joining the team at Genova Diagnostics. His areas of clinical focus are hormone regulation, gastrointestinal health, and autonomic balance.
Prior to medical school, Dr. Chapman earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University with a focus in neuropsychology. He later worked as a microbiologist performing pharmaceutical research on cancer cell lines.
Dr. Chapman has a passion for learning and helping others come to a greater understanding of the vast and dynamic processes that exist and interact within the human body.